Need your "How To" article in Forums on how to select, prepare and serve coffee for that maximum ummm flavor when rv camping.

Views: 70

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like to do french press when I go camping!
Thanks alex! can you post it on the rv community and tell us how and what type of blend, etc and pic of a french press? many of our members don't know a lot. thanks!

post at www.goodoldrvs.com
Just send them here. The coffee beans are a matter of personal preference, just make sure that they're: 1.) fresh, 2.) quality, and 3.) ground properly. French press requires a coarse, even grind, which is best done with a burr grinder.
I agree, french press rocks for RV-ing/boating/camping. There are decent thermal and stainless presses available that make it that much easier not to break!
Great, So pleaseeeeee add it to our rv community site so someone know it!!

Thanks!! pat add your comments to www.goodoldrvs.com

Adrian Badger said:
I agree, french press rocks for RV-ing/boating/camping. There are decent thermal and stainless presses available that make it that much easier not to break!
Why don't you add it to your rv site?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service