Alex Galt's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"$10,000? That's pretty awesome. Mo'Joe, we're currently involved in a moving our cof…"

Alex Galt replied Mar 10, 2010 to moving advice

7 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by mo'joe

"Speaking as an owner, I would not feel that it was appropriate for one of my staff t…"

Alex Galt replied Mar 2, 2010 to Agggro customer alert!

16 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"I'm pro swift, but I think it's probably best for shops like ours who may have two t…"

Alex Galt replied Feb 27, 2010 to La marzocco

10 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Mike Sabol

"For what it's worth, we switched from Monin to the 1883 syrups several years ago bec…"

Alex Galt replied Feb 27, 2010 to Monin Vs Philibert routin

17 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by adib maksoud

"So, I have now done some experimentation and I am very happy with the flavor of the…"

Alex Galt replied Feb 20, 2010 to Fair Trade Chocolate Sauces (for mochas, hot cocoa, etc.)... What are the best options?

13 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Jared Rutledge

"Okay, I've got my work cut out for me... I'm going to test out making a syrup from O…"

Alex Galt replied Feb 18, 2010 to Fair Trade Chocolate Sauces (for mochas, hot cocoa, etc.)... What are the best options?

13 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Jared Rutledge

"It's tough. Dagoba (which was bought out by Hershey's) and Equal Exchange don't offe…"

Alex Galt replied Feb 17, 2010 to Fair Trade Chocolate Sauces (for mochas, hot cocoa, etc.)... What are the best options?

13 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Jared Rutledge

"I paid less than that for a three group Linea semi automatic, used. I'd do it again…"

Alex Galt replied Feb 17, 2010 to Advice for Espresso Machine

21 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Chris

"We've never had any compunction about charging extra for soy. It's almost twice as e…"

Alex Galt replied Oct 20, 2008 to Soy milk... Extra charge???

6 Oct 23, 2008
Reply by The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ

"We've used a cash register the past 9 years, and I think we've about had it. There a…"

Alex Galt replied Oct 4, 2008 to POS versus Cash Register

23 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by Amelie & Barb

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service