So by now most if not all of the new central and S. americans should be available. I've heard some Brazils are outstanding. What have your experiences been? What should the world be drinking. Forget Cup of Excellence, I want to hear what the soldiers on the front line are drinking.

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Guatemala Nahuala
Guatemala Maragoype
El Salvador Finca San Jose

so far are some new coffee's that have knocked my pants off. Especially the Nahuala. One of my top 3 coffee's ever out of a french press.
guats have always been a favorite of mine. i find them well balanced for the most part and love it if they have a strong honey like body and sweetness.

thanks for responding im going to do some searching for the nahuala around town.

Benza Lance said:
Guatemala Nahuala
Guatemala Maragoype
El Salvador Finca San Jose

so far are some new coffee's that have knocked my pants off. Especially the Nahuala. One of my top 3 coffee's ever out of a french press.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service