I'd like to know from anyone who is well knowledgeable in the area, how well do Mobile Cafes do in certain parts of the US?

I see quite a few of them popping up. I wonder on average how much do they pull in a day, how difficult is it to operate, and how was the vending process !

Lastly, what does everyone else think about Mobile Cafes ?

Thanks !

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've always loved the look of Gimme! Coffee's trailer:

While not necessarily mobile, it had many of the mobile characteristics to it. I think a tough thing would be to create a consistent customer base if you've moving about. Perhaps doing something on a regular basis during events would help, such as a farmers market.
Now that's cool yea I've seen those. I think I like the idea of the kiosk such as Gimme!'s as well.
I guess to get a regular consistent customer base , you'd have to be a bit stationery and only mobile in the sense that u close up at night and take it with you or something of the like . I know I dont dig the fact that most mobile/kiosk enterprises are franchises. I'd rather get the cart and do my own thing
I love the idea of a mobile espresso truck, i.e. Long Story Short Coffee (Jon Lewis).

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service