Hello everyone. This is my first post and discussion. I'm from Guatemala, Central America. Just opened my new coffee shop, Subte Cafe. I exploring the possibilty to bring Coffeetool and Joe Glo. Anyone can give me feed back on this products? I've been using them for a couple of months and they've been working great.

I appreciate your help.

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Manuel, we use the coffeetool on a daily basis. I like it, however the brush heads wear out pretty regularly so buy replacements.
Thank you Alex, I appreciate your advise. I have replacements, too. And they wear out pretty fast. But I think that's part of keeping your machine clean =). How about Joe Glo? Do you use it , too?

Thanks again and have a great day.

Alex Galt said:
Hello Manuel, we use the coffeetool on a daily basis. I like it, however the brush heads wear out pretty regularly so buy replacements.
We use PuroCaff, seems to work fine!
Thanks Alex for your input. Went into your website, great menu. I have a small coffee shop. New one, just opened 4 months ago and it's been hard but great to have your own place.

Take care.

Alex Galt said:
We use PuroCaff, seems to work fine!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service