Hey guys. I am curious to hear some stories on how people have benefited from using the bX site. I am constantly trying to keep it fresh and add features and would love to hear from retailers, baristas, consumers, farmers, etc., stories or ways you have found the site useful. i.e., have you experienced any growth or other advantages that has helped your business? Have you physically gone on a barista exchange with another shop? Hitched a ride to a barista competition? Learned about something in the industry, product, marketing info, etc. that has helped your coffee bar? etc.

I so appreciate your feedback and comments, and am not trying to boost my ego here, just want to see how people are most benefiting from the site so I know where to continue my focus. Thanks so much!

- Matt

Views: 221

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Matt,

Benefits of BX...
free coffeefest passes...seriously thanks
discussions about brewing, dosing, roasting and the like
espresso fiends all sharing information
being able to interact with friends who have moved through out the country to pursue coffee jobs...I really dig it.

these are a few of my favorite things

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service