All Discussions Tagged 'tips' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

breakfast???

do you do breakfast? how/what are the easiest ways to cook breakfasts? how/waht do you do and tips or secrets would be helpfull =)

Started by Heather Holly Haller

15 Jan 21, 2019
Reply by Diana Hills

Labor laws (post moved to correct category)

May 2011 federal law changed regarding tips. If you do not know what is says you better read it and change your practices if you haven’t al…

Started by Denise Smith

0 Jan 14, 2014

Tip / Gratuity Distribution

As I'll be opening a coffeehouse soon, I want to determine a fair procedure for the distribution of tips (both cash and credit card) for th…

Started by Adrian Badger

35 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Denise Smith

Home roasting help

Hello, I've been toying with the idea of roasting my own beans at home for a while... I've decided to give it a try and before I started up…

Started by Jacob

13 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Nick Van Slett

Another "How much should I be paid?" post, but kind of different.

Thanks in advance for any and all comments, by the way.I'm posting something slightly different (I think) than posts regarding wages in the…

Started by Lindsey

13 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

California Tip Sharing Decision Reversed

Yesterday (June 2, 2009), California's 4th District Court of Appeals reversed the much-publicized trial decision that barred shift supervis…

Started by Marshall Fuss

1 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Mark

Thesis and Essay Plus Research Paper

A dissertation (also called thesis or disquisition is a document that presents the author's research and findings and is submitted in suppo…

Started by milanbaros

0 Nov 13, 2008

No tips for Retail-Chain Managers AND Shift Leads?

See the story here: http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601103&sid=ak9TzJ6qnNMM&refer=us It’s a California thing, …but reall…

Started by WAG

8 Jun 7, 2008
Reply by Spencer

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service