All Discussions Tagged 'shop' (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coffee'd Out

I feel like we all tried things and they've either failed or maybe they didn't go off as smoothly as would be desired. I wanted to know if…

Started by Chris Avirett

0 Jun 16, 2009

Espresso 911

The newest coffee shop in Tahlequah, OK. We serve light roast coffees from DoubleShot Coffee House. We want to get people to turn away from…

Started by Al Soto

0 Jun 4, 2009

Emersons Coffee & Tea

Hickory's oldest and best coffee shop in town!! Fresh. Smooth. Rich. More variety than you can shake a stirrer at. Drop in. Open 7 days. Va…

Started by Jill Jinorio

0 Jun 4, 2009

How important is caffeine to you?

I'm thinking about introducing a lower caffeine roast in my shop... My roaster reckons he can make a low caffeine blend with any ratio of c…

Started by Olivia Stubbings

3 May 26, 2009
Reply by Ric

old city java

Knoxville's oldest coffee shop specializing in espresso, drip coffee, press pot, loose leaf teas, coffee culture and coffee education. We…

Started by meg

0 May 23, 2009

What does chicago have to offer?

Im planning a trip to Chicago this summer. I going to hit up intelligentsia and metropolis for sure, but what else special should I check o…

Started by Logan Demmy

3 May 14, 2009
Reply by Logan Demmy

Ugly Mugs Coffee & Tea

Ugly Mugs Coffee & Tea opened in August 2008 in historic East Nashville Tennessee. We offer locally roasted coffee and specialty coffee…

Started by Jarod

0 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Collin Schneider

Best'Press

If you want the best of best in Ulaanbaatar, this is the place where you can get espresso and hand drip coffees. No worries: professional b…

Started by Oyuna

0 Feb 20, 2009

Kidd Coffee

Located in southen Ohio, 25 miles north of Cincinnati. This contemporary coffee shop, was founded in 2005. It is one of six franchise oper…

Started by mark couch

0 Feb 10, 2009

Intelligentsia Venice Store - Updates/Training

I got an email from Joshua Lurie at Food GPS out of L.A. with links to two articles he wrote on the new Intelligentsia Venice location, and…

Started by Matt Milletto

2 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Sarah Dooley

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service