All Discussions Tagged 'roasting' (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cleaning your roaster

We have a Diedrich IR-7 with an afterburner. It is a really beautiful machine, but I think that we haven't been cleaning it as well as we s…

Started by Mike Mierzejewski

4 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Mike Mierzejewski

White Coffee

Does anyone know where I can purchase White (under-roasted) Coffee?  Not green coffee, but like barely roasted.  Not for my shop, but my ow…

Started by Jessica Jarrett

3 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Brady

roasting in san diego??

I would like to learn to roast and I am going to be taking a trip to California at the end of july. It would be nice to stay in San Diego b…

Started by Carmen Guardado

0 Jun 13, 2011

Toper Roaster (1 kg)

Hi, I am from Singapore & new to this forum.  I am looking for a shop roaster for small batch roasting for my coffeeshop. In vain tryin…

Started by ooshs

0 May 24, 2011

Non-degasser valve bags a bad thing?

I've been looking at 1/2 pound bags for home roasting. Initially, I liked the thought of the super decked out bags the big companies seem t…

Started by John Gibbons

22 May 24, 2011
Reply by Brady

Behmor Home Roaster

I've done my homework on trying to find Home roasters. I know none are perfect, but this is the best for the price. I'm hoping that this co…

Started by John Gibbons

10 May 8, 2011
Reply by farmroast

Buying non-wholesale green

I don't exactly know where this belongs. But the 'Other' category will go unlooked at.    I want to buy green coffee for roasting, and like…

Started by John Gibbons

3 May 4, 2011
Reply by Mike McGinness

Dry Process Coffee Roasting Tips

I got in a new dry process Ethiopian yesterday and I am running into a little trouble. I've roasted a number of natural Brazilians with gre…

Started by Paul

5 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Mike McGinness

Call for photographs!

Hi all!   The SCAA Pro Dev Committee members and SMEs are putting the finishing touches on the presentations for classes to be delivered at…

Started by Ellie Matuszak

4 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by Brady

Hitting the sweet spot: Roasting

My current employment is a café/roastery, and hopefully soon, they will be able to teach me a little more about it, I.E. actually how to fu…

Started by John Gibbons

22 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Joseph Robertson

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service