All Discussions Tagged 'roasting' (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Favorite/most memorable coffees

We've all had the moment when we taste a coffee and something just clicks.  It's the sip that takes coffee from just tasting like "coffee"…

Started by Jen Hurd

24 May 31, 2022
Reply by Frederick harley

Looking for a Coffee Roaster: Orange County, CA

We are in the beginning stages of starting up a specialty coffee roastery and are looking for someone who is interested in joining in this…

Started by Ed Tang

1 Feb 3, 2018
Reply by Jason J. Chen

Roasting Workshop!

Hey B|X!  We (the American Barista & Coffee School) are getting ready to host our first three day Coffee Roasting Workshop in Portland,…

Started by Jen Hurd

2 Jan 16, 2017
Reply by Jen Hurd

Inaugural Golden Bean North America

We're getting really close to the first Golden Bean North America!  This coffee roaster competition and conference has been happening in Au…

Started by Jen Hurd

0 Aug 26, 2015

How to get your foot in the door to become a commercial roaster?

I know what everyone is thinking..... great, another barista kid who "wants to be a roaster" but seriously, what advice can you guys give m…

Started by Joshua Dittmer

16 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Coffeediva

Probat L12 roasting

Hello, guys! Anyone knows some hints and specifications ob Probat L12? Not vintage, made of steel. What I'm interested in is the heat excha…

Started by Barbara

0 Dec 8, 2014

Power outages while roasting coffee...

Can anyone recommend a back-up generator or other source of quick power to pull from in the case of a power outage while roasting?  We are…

Started by Melissa

3 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by JT Peifer

Roasting in changing weather

HI I roast on a Giesen 1 K and as I lve in the UK the most part we have an average of 70 - 80 % humidity and cool temperatures. As spring…

Started by in2bean

1 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by Daniel Williamson

Coda Coffee Named “Roaster of the Year” by Roast Magazine

Denver-based Coda Coffee joins an elite list of the finest roasters in the world. Today, Roast Magazine announced that it has selected Coda…

Started by Molly Koch

1 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by william ( Papa Smurf ) whitaker

Roasting help

Hello, I'm getting a quest m3 roaster asap! I have very little roasting experience, but I know a bit about it.    I know all coffees are di…

Started by John Gibbons

3 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by sage

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service