All Discussions Tagged 'restaurant' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Manual Commercial Coffee Grinder - Red ~ 7Hundred JX-AC Top brand & quality - Buy Today!

Now you can afford to buy that home Coffee Grinder you have always wanted.  Buy one for home and one for the workplace. View Manual Cof…

Started by Coffee Bean Comrades

0 Nov 15, 2019

Cold Brew Nitro "On Tap" + Marketing to Bars/Restaurants

Anyone have experience attempting to bring a cold brew (possibly with nitro) system into a non-coffee focused establishment? Say high-end b…

Started by Daniel Demers

1 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by sandy hughes

Nook

Nook is a new business on the ground floor of a beautiful old house near the end of NW 23rd Ave by Raleigh. They serve Cellar Door's excell…

Started by Daniel Gruska

0 Nov 20, 2010

Off Topic - Great Mexican Food in NYC

Wanted to tell all you NYC people about a new restaurant that my friend has opened in Brooklyn. I helped him with start up stuff, and I am…

Started by Matt Milletto

3 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by Matt Milletto

Bagels?

Do any of you serve bagels? Do you serve them with cream cheese? If so how many different flavors? Do you toast them? Are you allowed to p…

Started by Tisi

10 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by Virgil Hovar

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service