All Discussions Tagged 'milk' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Standard milk choices for espresso drinks?

I'm curious. The shop I "grew up" in as a barista used Whole Milk as default for capps, lattes, etc. 2% was used for the low-fat versions a…

Started by Jennifer Graham

29 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Al Soto

Have you considered "Counter-Top Milk Dispensers"

Last year I contacted Frieling Co., because of a new milk dispenser I'd heard of that they were patenting. It holds 1-2 gallon standard mil…

Started by Al Sterling

16 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by chuck celentano

Soy Milk

I have issues with soy milk. I think it's yucky... always. I know it's necessary for lactose intolerant people, vegans, etc. so i wonder i…

Started by Katherine

29 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by J.P. Oughtred

Skim "milk" anyone?

I've read all the debates about the merits of 2% vs whole, but is everyone still offering the option of skim milk or do you just go with on…

Started by teresa pilarz

23 May 19, 2009
Reply by BoogeyClat

soy milk mud?

...you know how you pour a beautiful cup of coffee... at my shop, it happens to be french press, and then you toss a little soy milk in the…

Started by Mallory

10 May 6, 2009
Reply by Jesse -D->

Steaming Pitchers: Chilled or Room Temp?

I'm interested in everyone's opinion on whether milk steaming pitchers should be chilled (in the fridge or otherwise) before use or not. I'…

Started by Adrian Badger

27 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Joe Marrocco

milk frother cleaner?

just invested in some cafetto milk frother cleaner aaaand some urnex grindz grinder cleaner. anyone familiar with these product? have any t…

Started by Mallory

9 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Brian Davey

Milk Temperature

Working in the industry for a few years now, if there is anything that comes second nature in espresso making it would be steaming milk. B…

Started by Ryan

6 Dec 8, 2008
Reply by Nicole Heitzler

milky milky!

has anybody else come across milk (especially full fat) that just refuses to froth (for cappuccinos). we come across it quite often, where…

Started by lu

20 Oct 30, 2008
Reply by lu

Unhomogenized Milk...

I've got an awesome local dairy I'd like to approach. There milk is unbelievably sweet and delicious. However, it is unhomogenized. Does an…

Started by dcforman

6 Oct 8, 2008
Reply by Jesse -D->

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service