All Discussions Tagged 'mazzer' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Specialty Coffee truck for sale, espresso food truck catering, not la marzocco but a great machine UNIC Start a coffee business! Coffee food cart trailer truck

"This unit is ready to use! Coffee Truck for Sale! In excellent condition and ready to make money and start your own mobile coffee shop!"…

Started by David P

0 Aug 18, 2017

Mazzer Mini - Bean Spinner?

I just purchased a mazzer mini from Wholelattelove. Well I purchased it about three weeks ago but I am just now putting it through it's pac…

Started by Joe D'Onofrio

3 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Jordon Jeschke

Rober E Question

Howdy coffee friends, I was wondering if anyone knew about the chamber/auger in the doserless Rober E.  Someone was telling me that the Ro…

Started by Ty Paluska

3 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Ty Paluska

Coffeehouse Northwest

"Quality. This dinky coffee shop on cracked-out Burnside serves the best coffee in the neighborhood and perhaps the best on the western sho…

Started by JeffreyScott

0 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Clayton Rogers

Anyone Go to La Marzocco Out of the Box Mazzer Seminar?

Did anyone go to the La Marzocco Out of the Box conference in Berkley last week and if so did you go to the Mazzer grinder seminar and woul…

Started by Keith Eckert

1 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Dustin DeMers

Need an espresso grinder

I am looking for another Mazzer Super Jolly grinder. If anyone has one for sale, let me know. Thx

Started by Barbara Adams

0 Oct 23, 2009

Espresso Grinders for Sale

My coffeehouse is doing some spring cleaning and I wanted to let everyone know what I have before I start posting to ebay, etc. I have 2 R…

Started by cafeBLACK

8 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by jeremiah frazier

Showroom Blowout!

So every year at this time we start reformatting our showroom and labs with new gear. It is now that time once again, so we have some serio…

Started by Espresso Parts

2 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Espresso Parts

K10 WBC or Kony?

I'm interested to hear opinions from professional baristas on how the Compak K10 WBC compares to the Mazzer Kony. A lot of what I've read…

Started by Chris Birkett

10 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Zak Rye

La Marzocco Interactive Wiring Diagrams

Hi everyone, just thought I'd help out anyone trying to diagnose their wiring problems or rewire their La Marzocco Linea espresso machines…

Started by Espresso Liquidators of Seattle

0 May 13, 2009

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service