All Discussions Tagged 'maintenance' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New tool for espresso machine maintenance. Looking for feedback!

Hey all, I'm Nick, and I'm a barista. I'm also a mechanical engineer. The more I worked in coffee, the more I realized that some machines…

Started by Nicholas Terzulli

1 Feb 29, 2016
Reply by Amit Ahuja

How do I determine the condition of a used La Marzocco for Sale??

I have been in the market for a replacement machine for our shop. I have found what appears to be a good deal (3 group EE La Marzocco FB-70…

Started by Logan Allender

6 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by ryan mcdougall

To Backflush or Totally Demolish?

Hi all,I was wondering if I could get a few opinions about the cleaning regimen of a two group Astoria in a low to mid volume shop.  My emp…

Started by Kathryn Markham

15 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Brady

An hour to talk maintenance & cleaning... what would you say?

If you had an hour to talk to 2 new baristas / shop owners about espresso machine cleaning and maintenance what would you say?What have you…

Started by Rusty Angell

6 May 6, 2010
Reply by Rusty Angell

Grinder Cleaning

I've heard a few people on here and other places recommend using rice to clean the residues from your grinder, and that idea intrigues me.…

Started by Adam Wilson

3 May 1, 2010
Reply by Brady

burr replacement schedule

Hi all, I'm wondering what everyone thinks/knows about the lifespan of grinder burrs. At my shop, they've theoretically been replaced every…

Started by Jacob Casella

1 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Brady

lab equipment cleaning protocols?

Does anyone have any current, successful protocols for maintaining equipment cleanliness and proper operation in their coffee cupping lab t…

Started by Andi C. Trindle

0 Sep 24, 2009

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service