All Discussions Tagged 'latte' (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Drink suggestions

So our shop just got cinnamon as a beverage flavoring for the holidays. I was wondering if anybody has any suggestions for drinks. Plain ci…

Started by Joshua Slusher

13 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Joshua Slusher

Coffee Fest NYC/NJ Meadowlands - FREE Admission via bX

Hello Barista Exchange Members! I am very excited about the upcoming Coffee Fest show at the Meadowlands, NJ March 5th - 7th.In this challe…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Jan 27, 2010

Longfellow's Coffee

We run a small drive-thru in Northern New Jersey. We have a great, friendly staff, coffee/espresso drinks, smoothies, pastries, quiches a…

Started by Jordan Jed

0 Dec 19, 2009

Latte Art Party and Competition

Hey you guys. So, we're having a pretty neat get-together in Louisville Kentucky. You should come and this is why: it's gonna be awesome.…

Started by Ryan Soeder

0 Dec 5, 2009

Espresso Post

Top baristas Wicked espresso Fresh baked goods Oh, the paninis Summer-time patio Awesome spot

Started by mark krause

0 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Ashleigh Max Waters

Starry Night Bakery & Coffeehouse

An Eccentric Coffeehouse born from a bakery... so you know the sweets are to die for! Voted CARROLLS BEST Coffeehouse - 2009 Voted CARROLL…

Started by Shannon Clarke

0 Oct 31, 2009

any throwdowns in seattle?

Hey I have a friend visiting Seattle for 2 weeks. Anybody know of any throwdowns or cuppings open to the public she can come join?

Started by Michael Anthony Lopez

0 Oct 31, 2009

about espresso

I love to drink espresso and I always try to taste espresso at the coffee shop that I visit. I found it weird when I taste in some coffee s…

Started by Louise

5 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by N. Freeman

Who won???

So I was one of the competitors at Seattle's millrock latte art competition, but I wasn't able to make it to see who won first place. I'm d…

Started by Erin

2 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Jimmy Quinnelly

Barista Exchange Podcast - #1

Woohoo! We now have our 1st Podcast available! I am very excited to start doing these podcasts every month or two, and will be inviting gue…

Started by Matt Milletto

8 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Matt Milletto

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service