All Discussions Tagged 'job' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Let's talk about job descriptions! Who does what in your shop?

Our shop has been reinventing itself for about a year.  As we've been working through the changes, there have been adjustments made to the…

Started by Lisa Kettyle

0 Apr 20, 2010

Time for change, Boston to Portland!

Well, its finally time. I've spent the last three years in Boston learning its coffee culture inside and out. Having worked at commercial a…

Started by Jake Robinson

14 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Sharayah Bodnar

Work in Philadelphia

Friends! I am moving to Philadelphia and am without employment! I'm completely unfamiliar with cafes in the area - anyone have any advice?…

Started by Aaron McNany

3 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Phil Proteau

On the job injuries

So yesterday I was at my coffee shop purocaffing my steaming pitchers using hot americano water, and one slipped and poured down my arm. Ho…

Started by Erin

27 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by John Berkness

Metro Detroit/Ann Arbor areas

Even though Michigan is pretty depressed right now and I know a lot of places aren't hiring, I thought I'd ask anyway. If anyone needs a ba…

Started by teresa pilarz

2 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by teresa pilarz

Part time help needed - Atlanta

Have a job opening in Atlanta that we need filled. See job postings - barista, Atlanta. Thank you!

Started by Todd Reddeman

0 Jul 17, 2009

Roseville & Sacramento, CA Area Shops

Hello all! I was wondering if anyone knew of any shops in the Roseville, CA area that were hiring or might be hiring sometime soon. I'm loo…

Started by Scott Alesci

0 Jun 28, 2009

can't find a good barista job :(

Any help? I've been looking on this website and craigslist a lot. Also what is an expected pay rate for a 2yr expierenced barista? Im think…

Started by Ian pOoLe

1 May 16, 2009
Reply by Mike McGinness

Barista wanted in Tullahoma, TN

The Celtic Cup Coffee House will be opening their doors soon. We are looking for a full time or a few part timers for the barista position(…

Started by Denise Smith

0 Jan 20, 2009

Barista Relocating to California Bay Area

Hello All, My name is Erica Green, I will be relocating to the Bay Area in January of 2009 and am in search of a job at a cafe focused on/…

Started by Erica Green (ericagisme)

0 Dec 20, 2008

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service