All Discussions Tagged 'home' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best home espresso machine under £500?

What espresso machine would you buy with a £500 budget? Hi all, I recently wrote a blog post showing my top espresso machines under £500.…

Started by Ben Farrer

0 May 6, 2020

Home brewing machines

I only drink coffee at home when I'm entertaining, otherwise I'm drinking in the shop.  And when I do brew at home, I just use a chemex, ae…

Started by Daniel Williamson

3 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Daniel Williamson

Home roasting help

Hello, I've been toying with the idea of roasting my own beans at home for a while... I've decided to give it a try and before I started up…

Started by Jacob

13 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Nick Van Slett

HotTop Coffee Bean Roaster w/ 9 lbs. green coffee beans

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320764970254

Started by Ken Idskou

0 Sep 24, 2011

Homemaking Syrups

I just made a homemade vanilla simple syrup and it was incredible.  So, I'm now inspired to start homemaking all of the syrups for my cafe.…

Started by Josh Aldy

22 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Josh Aldy

Home Coffee Brewer

Hello,   As we get ready to start our new shop in Downtown Peoria, IL we are considering several FAQ's that we might receive.  One that jus…

Started by Ty Paluska

1 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Troy J Mallett

For the coffee drinker, not the coffee lover

I want to get my boyfriend a new coffee maker for Christmas. His is all nasty and dirty and he doesn't even know how awful it is. Here's th…

Started by Ann

4 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Mike McGinness

Is home roasting anything like comercial roasting?

Im interested in getting a roaster for my house(just to mess around on) and I want to know how much does it compare to roasting in bigger m…

Started by Dustin DeMers

1 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Dustin DeMers

Home Coffee Set-up

Hey BX'ers,  I was just wondering what your home coffee set up was like?  Do you have a full set up in your kitchen, or do you wait until y…

Started by Alex Stoffregen

11 May 8, 2010
Reply by Matt Busby

Recommendations for a home roasting machine

Do any of you have any recommendations for a home roaster?  Have any of you had any good results with the Behmor 1600 or the HotTop Drum Ro…

Started by Ken Idskou

17 May 2, 2010
Reply by Andy Halterman

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service