All Discussions Tagged 'grinder' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Walnut & Stainless Steel Espresso Cart for Sale in Ann Arbor, Michigan!

We have a gorgeous handcrafted espresso cart for sale. It was fabricated by a industrial design professor from CCS in 2012 at the original…

Started by Emil Boch

0 May 5, 2016

What kind of Mazzer do I have?

Hey folks. I'm selling my shop's Mazzer grinder but I'm not sure what to list it as. Is someone able to identify it for me? d

Started by David Peters

1 Apr 5, 2016
Reply by Brian Williams

Mahlkonig K30 Air and PEAK Grinders

Just wanted to ask a few questions about the newer Mahlkonig grinders and advancements in espresso grinding technology. 1) Is anybody usin…

Started by Brett Pavia

4 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Brett Pavia

Locking Robur E to Countertop

Hlelo, I recently purchased a Robur E for my cafe. I am now using it on my coffee bar that is in the lobby of an office building. I need to…

Started by Rick Astley

0 Jan 11, 2016

Commercial Espresso Grinder Guide

An In-Depth Look At Types, Burrs, Quality, Features and moreThe less heat your commercial espresso grinder generates, the less effect it wi…

Started by Inland Coffee

1 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Mike McGinness

Espresso inconsistencies

Hi Barista exchange, I am brewing an espresso blend equal parts brazil, El Salvador, and Papua New Guinea. When it is pulling right it has…

Started by Benjamin Ripley

4 May 13, 2013
Reply by Brady

Mazzer Mini - Bean Spinner?

I just purchased a mazzer mini from Wholelattelove. Well I purchased it about three weeks ago but I am just now putting it through it's pac…

Started by Joe D'Onofrio

3 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Jordon Jeschke

how to change the grind settings on a Rossi RR558?

Hello everyone... looking for a bit of help with the grinder we're using.. it's a Rossi RR558 and only has two buttons, one to automaticall…

Started by John Crawford

8 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by John Crawford

Cleaning Grinder Burrs

I have a Mazzer grinder (super jolly) and recently replaced the burrs.  Noticing the burrs had a lot of what looked to be coffee sediment,…

Started by Johnny Steverson

3 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by Scott

Elektra Nino

Is anyone out there using an Elektra Nino at home or in a commercial environment? I'm interested to hear about the quality and how it holds…

Started by Chris Birkett

12 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Troy

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service