All Discussions Tagged 'espresso' (289)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Starry Night Bakery & Coffeehouse

An Eccentric Coffeehouse born from a bakery... so you know the sweets are to die for! Voted CARROLLS BEST Coffeehouse - 2009 Voted CARROLL…

Started by Shannon Clarke

0 Oct 31, 2009

Mazzer Robur - latest word?

Ready to upgrade our espresso grinders and interested in the Robur E's but would like to hear comments from owners / baristas now using the…

Started by Paul Tostberg

6 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Robert Williams

Why you shouldn't buy a Super Automatic Espresso Machine

As if we didn't already know . . . but I think Dominic explains it all with more pizzazz! PS: If anyone knows this man and can arran…

Started by Lorenzo Perkins

3 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Jesse Bladyka

about espresso

I love to drink espresso and I always try to taste espresso at the coffee shop that I visit. I found it weird when I taste in some coffee s…

Started by Louise

5 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by N. Freeman

Dream Machine

There are a ton of quality espresso machines out there...and there are a tone of machines that cause nothing but problems. If you could des…

Started by Daniel Williamson

8 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Damon Lurie

Cafe 116

Great food. Select coffees and teas. Wine and beer.

Started by Greg Stumbo

0 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Gina Palandri

Valhalla Coffee Roasters

We are a wholesale roaster with a retail location in our roasting facility. Come check us out!

Started by Byron Betts

0 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Bam

Espresso Buono Garden Cafe

Welcome to Espresso Buono Garden Cafe! We're an indie coffee shop set among ponds and gardens ... a truly secret haven in the heart of Lynn…

Started by penny wight

0 Oct 10, 2009

Is this Facebook group for you?

There is a Facebook Group for anyone interested in drive-through espresso stands. Owners, manufacturers, suppliers, baristas, customers, or…

Started by Ray Weisgerber

0 Oct 8, 2009

I'm looking for a decent fairtrade espresso brand to buy in bulk, any suggesstions?

I'm looking for a decent fairtrade espresso brand to buy in bulk, any suggesstions?

Started by Jordan Coakes

5 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Alun Evans

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service