All Discussions Tagged 'espresso' (289)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does Good coffee get ruined by sugar?

I blogged on this question this week after a regular customer asked me... what are your opinions? Check the blog here http://www.baristaex

Started by Dave_G

7 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Paul Yates

Celebrity Espresso Blends/Roasts... know of any?

Anyone know of any celebrity endorsed espresso blends or roasts? I already know about "David Lynch Signature Cup". Are there any others? By…

Started by John Gustav Ohrn

4 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Jason Shipley

Espresso Post

Top baristas Wicked espresso Fresh baked goods Oh, the paninis Summer-time patio Awesome spot

Started by mark krause

0 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Ashleigh Max Waters

how you dose?

Hi! I am thinking about how to establish more consistency in my espresso dosing. I confident at this point that I am pretty good at mainta…

Started by Joshua Dommermuth

32 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Chris Capell

Syrups and Espresso

Don't get me wrong, syrups are for the cosmetic connoisseur but when I have to, I like to have my espresso pulled straight into the syrup o…

Started by illudereludere

28 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Bryan Wray

Caffe ADAMO

Caffe Adamo was voted the 3rd best coffee shop in Western Washington in King 5 Evening Magazines Best of Western Washington 2009!!! (#1 for…

Started by Jeff

0 Nov 4, 2009

brewmaster diploma from SCAE

I went to last seminar in London to become brewmaster, I learned a lot of things that arnt on line, becouse in my country we dont serve fil…

Started by Domagoj Trusic

2 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Domagoj Trusic

Mount Currie Coffee Co.

Coffee you'll crave. In a location you may least expect it.. We run 49th Parallel bean, grind with Anfims, and extract with our beloved Sy…

Started by Chris Ankeny

0 Nov 4, 2009

Coffee shops in St. Louis, MO?

All right. I'm headed to St. Louis at the end of the year. Besides Kaldi's (which I'm very excited about because I've never been there) wha…

Started by Daniel Williamson

3 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Daniel Williamson

Mystery Machine in La Marzocco booth at coffee fest?

I saw a strange espresso machine at coffee fest. The pump and boiler and pretty much everything were in an under-the-counter box with only…

Started by Cody Kirkland

22 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service