All Discussions Tagged 'espresso' (289)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

An hour to talk maintenance & cleaning... what would you say?

If you had an hour to talk to 2 new baristas / shop owners about espresso machine cleaning and maintenance what would you say?What have you…

Started by Rusty Angell

6 May 6, 2010
Reply by Rusty Angell

Clearing out some stuff.

We are making some changes and are willing to make aggressive deals on some equipment sitting in storage. I have:3 FETCO CBS2052 coffee bre…

Started by Jason Shipley

0 May 4, 2010

Grinder Cleaning

I've heard a few people on here and other places recommend using rice to clean the residues from your grinder, and that idea intrigues me.…

Started by Adam Wilson

3 May 1, 2010
Reply by Brady

Tasting or Cupping your espresso....

To all those interested in fine tuning there spro shots. What do you look for or taste for when getting dialed in for your taste buds?

Started by Joseph Robertson

32 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by b smyth

How is the Coffee Industry in Europe? In America? In Australia? In other Asian Countries?

I would like to hear your thoughts....

Started by shirley chua

0 Apr 28, 2010

bellissimo's espresso 101 dvd?

hi. i just acquired this dvd in an effort to streamline some sort of basic, introductory process to new baristas at the shop and i'm curiou…

Started by Mallory

4 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

Red Berry Coffee Bar

New addition to the shop section.  Check out our new prexisting profile coffee geeks and freaks.        

Started by Red Berry Coffee Bar

0 Apr 21, 2010

Etching tools?

Hey all, I'm wondering what people are using as a tool to etch designs in latte art.  Typically, we just use our thermometers, but we've st…

Started by Adam Wilson

41 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Victoria Wilcox

Single origin espresso

So I know that this has been topic of discussion before, however: I'm looking for any opinions on single origin espresso.  As far as how ma…

Started by Matthew Pitts

13 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by jon

Refuge Coffee Bar

We are a specialty coffee shop and venue located in Western Price Hill (a section of Cincinnati Ohio). Our coffee bar features the original…

Started by Rob Hoos

0 Mar 30, 2010

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service