All Discussions Tagged 'espresso' (289)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

reddish pigment on espresso for competition standards

I would like some pointers on how to achieve that reddish colour with tiger stripes that judges are looking for on competition espressos. I…

Started by Federico Bolaños

4 Nov 15, 2008
Reply by John P

Epicenter Café

Come check out Epicenter Café if you're in San Francisco and want some high quality coffee! We use Barefoot beans and it's really awesome.

Started by rochelle

0 Nov 11, 2008
Reply by Andy Newbom

What Your favorite Espresso Machine

I know there are a lot of machines out there. I've worked with many. I am interested in what YOU like. Why do you like it? What is your dre…

Started by comforteagle1965

67 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by Guillermo Ordenana

Cosmic Cup Coffee Company

A college/community coffee shop that provides quality, handcrafted espresso drinks, authentic Italian gelato and light fare in a comfortabl…

Started by Troy Reynard

0 Oct 29, 2008

Anyone Wanna Write About Coffee?

Hey all - I'm looking for a few good writers and passionate coffee people to write articles about coffee, brewing, processing, growing and…

Started by Jay Caragay

0 Oct 27, 2008

What are the best places to get an espresso in NYC

Hi, I am planning a trip to New York City and Boston next month, which places should i go to to get the best espresso in town? Roel

Started by Roel Weijer

15 Oct 27, 2008
Reply by Ed Kaufmann

The amazing Billy Wilson

I am such a fan of this gentlemen. If anyone can remember and would like to share, Mr. Wilson used a food safe chemical two NWWBC competiti…

Started by Sarah Dooley

12 Oct 23, 2008
Reply by Lorenzo Perkins

Totally off the wall drink combinations?

We have a drink we call the Cola Head (coke head was the orginal name but of course we can't use that...). It is a combination of vanilla,…

Started by Carrie

22 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Justin Mills

The Cabo Coffee Company

Near Land's End in Cabo San Lucas Mexico, The Cabo Coffee Company has established itself as the premier gourmet coffee roaster in Baja Cali…

Started by Cabo Coffee

0 Oct 7, 2008

Coffee Machine Manufacters or Independent Metal Craftsman

I have a few ideas for some coffee machines, and devices, I'm wondering if there is a place here in the states or does anyone know hobbyist…

Started by BaristaOnDutY

0 Sep 21, 2008

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service