All Discussions Tagged 'direct' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Revolucion Coffee + Juice

We are located in the Alamo Heights area of San Antonio, TX. We offer a full espresso bar, with traditionally hand crafted style drinks. We…

Started by Kaitlin Chapman

0 Sep 28, 2012

SOUTHEASTERN ROASTERS: El Salvador. Direct Trade Micro-Lot. Bourbon- $3.44/lb with shipping.

Southeastern Roasters:   The micro-lot farm (Finca Rio Verde) I worked on in El Salvador this January is moving a portion of the gourmet bo…

Started by Sarah Leanne Barnett

0 Jul 18, 2011

Direct Trade - Where to Begin?

This just kind of fell into my lap amazingly enough but I've recently come by an opportunity to set up a direct trade with Rwandan coffee f…

Started by Copper River Coffee and Tea

7 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Henry

Good Bike Cafe

We're located in Austin TX just off the west campus of one of the largest public universities in the country. We serve good coffee and goo…

Started by Robby M

0 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Robby M

Coffee tasting at Rohs Street Cafe- Cincinnati, OH

So for all of you unfamiliar with Rohs Street Cafe (prolly most of you), we are a small fair trade coffee shop on the corner of the UC camp…

Started by Logan Demmy

6 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Jeremy Conley

Transcend Coffee

Transcend Coffee is a specialty coffee roaster, retailer, coffee bar and education facility based in Edmonton Alberta. Our goal is to roas…

Started by James Schutz

0 Sep 22, 2009

Help please Re Coffee Farming Opportunity In Brazil

My brother is getting married in Brazil this coming summer 09 and since I'm flying there for the wedding anyhow I was thinking of looking f…

Started by Chasse

1 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Chasse

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service