All Discussions Tagged 'customer' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Online marketing for your coffee shop

Hey I would suggest for everybody to do some work and advertise your business online. In my first year, I became favorite place on google m…

Started by Charbello

5 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Kathy Fadorsen

ROI vs Return on Relationships: Estimating Value of Social Media

As a coffee industry operator, how are you embracing (or not) the opportunities and challenges that the social web, social media and social…

Started by Jeffrey J Kingman

2 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Jeffrey J Kingman

Connection Cafe'

its probably the best one in the area. (im biased, but its true.)

Started by joel

0 May 17, 2009

Espresso To Go?

Sometimes we get a request for espresso "to go." We just pour it into a heated 8 oz paper cup, since that is the smallest size cup we carry…

Started by Banana Dang

27 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by Matt

Your customers... where to place their order?

(South East USA) A customer walks in to your shop and wants an espresso based beverage and a pastry... does he/she go place the drink orde…

Started by Denise Smith

6 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Brady

Barefoot Coffee Roasters wants your soul

Barefoot Coffee Roasters is a cafe and roastery in the heart of Silicon Valley operating in the old ways of hands-on craftsmanship. Hands a…

Started by Andy Newbom

0 Feb 27, 2008

Baristas Around the World

Is the role of the Barista or the expectations of the Barista different in the various cultures and countries globally? Related to custome…

Started by Spencer

0 Feb 27, 2008

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service