All Discussions Tagged 'crema' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do I fix the espresso machine to where there is the proper texture and amount of crema per shot?

I recently started a new barista job and they are using an Aetoria fully automatic. Anytime I pull a shot the creama comes out bubbly and t…

Started by Jasmine Arielle Grantham

34 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Mickael

HOLY CREMA!!!

Hey, so, I'm working at a new cafe and Im playing around with the new espresso and Im finding that the crema in the espresso isn't very thi…

Started by Brittany

9 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Nate Gory

Syrups and Espresso

Don't get me wrong, syrups are for the cosmetic connoisseur but when I have to, I like to have my espresso pulled straight into the syrup o…

Started by illudereludere

28 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Bryan Wray

Responses to James Hoffman's Crema video

James Hoffman says "crema is rubbish." What do you guys think? I think since it is James, we ought to seriously consider what he is saying…

Started by Daniel Williamson

10 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by John Berkness

Crema

In his first video blog, Jim Hoffman tells us what he thinks about crema. http://tinyurl.com/j7crema Has anyone else tried something simi…

Started by James Doyle

15 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Jared Rutledge

Aging espresso to develop crema...

As I've come to learn, it's a common practice to age (let rest for a certain period of time) an espresso to allow the crema and, to some ex…

Started by Joey Trujillo

9 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Brady

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service