All Discussions Tagged 'competition' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can't make it to London? Novo Coffee to Host Barista Jam showcasing the WBC Finals, streamed. June 25th!!!!

Join all the rocky mountain folk, as we throw down while we watch others throw down in London for the WBC.   Latte art competition Ping Pon…

Started by Joshua McNeilly

0 Jun 7, 2010

New World Latte Art Championships - Debuting at Coffee Fest MN

New World Latte Art Championships   Welcome to the "New World Latte Art Championships at Coffee Fest" sponsored by Nuova Simonelli, Dillan…

Started by Matt Milletto

4 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by chris ganger

COLOMBIA TO HOST WORLD BARISTA CHAMPIONSHIP IN 2011

LONDON (March 1, 2010) – Colombia has been selected to host the 12th annual World Barista Championship, which will be held in combination w…

Started by Cindy Chang

2 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Paramaconi

Coffee Fest NYC/NJ Meadowlands - FREE Admission via bX

Hello Barista Exchange Members! I am very excited about the upcoming Coffee Fest show at the Meadowlands, NJ March 5th - 7th.In this challe…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Jan 27, 2010

Latte Art Party and Competition

Hey you guys. So, we're having a pretty neat get-together in Louisville Kentucky. You should come and this is why: it's gonna be awesome.…

Started by Ryan Soeder

0 Dec 5, 2009

Who won???

So I was one of the competitors at Seattle's millrock latte art competition, but I wasn't able to make it to see who won first place. I'm d…

Started by Erin

2 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Jimmy Quinnelly

51 weeks , 51 drinks

To celebrate the world of barista competitions and just how incredible and creative our little, big world can be I am proposing 51 weeks, 5…

Started by Sarah Dooley

3 May 12, 2009
Reply by Jay Caragay

competition evolution

Does anyone remember and would like to share what the first years of barista competitions were like? I havn't been into coffee long enough…

Started by Leslie Ruckman

0 May 4, 2009

Kenya Barista Champion Article

Nice article about John Muli, Kenya's barista champion. Would be amazing to have a competitor from an African country in the finals! I wish…

Started by Matt Milletto

4 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by nik orosi

GLRBC Results

And the winner of the Great Lake Regional Barista Competition is …. Scott Lucey Alterra Coffee Milwaukee, WI (pictured center) And the run…

Started by Coffee Masters, Inc.

8 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Matt Milletto

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service