All Discussions Tagged 'coffee' (463)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Epicenter Café

Come check out Epicenter Café if you're in San Francisco and want some high quality coffee! We use Barefoot beans and it's really awesome.

Started by rochelle

0 Nov 11, 2008
Reply by Andy Newbom

Just in time for Christmas -- Monkey Butt Coffee Gear

Bar None Coffee Co. announces the Monkey Butt Coffee product line. Get your Monkey Butt Coffee Gear at: http://www.MonkeyButtCoffee.com/

Started by Chuck Silva

5 Nov 8, 2008
Reply by Denise Smith

STOUDTBURG VILLAGE COFFEE SHOP < New Name Coming Soon

Not going down yet, Carol has decided to try to keep it open,,, going to be repainting, and making it more like an old German Coffee Cafe'…

Started by Carol Kerchner

0 Nov 8, 2008

Coffee scoring, just add 5 points when you're done

So, i'm out scouting around for a good coffee to pick up these days and it seems the 90+ barrier has been smashed through with reckless aba…

Started by brian aliffi

3 Oct 31, 2008
Reply by brian aliffi

milky milky!

has anybody else come across milk (especially full fat) that just refuses to froth (for cappuccinos). we come across it quite often, where…

Started by lu

20 Oct 30, 2008
Reply by lu

Cosmic Cup Coffee Company

A college/community coffee shop that provides quality, handcrafted espresso drinks, authentic Italian gelato and light fare in a comfortabl…

Started by Troy Reynard

0 Oct 29, 2008

Anyone Wanna Write About Coffee?

Hey all - I'm looking for a few good writers and passionate coffee people to write articles about coffee, brewing, processing, growing and…

Started by Jay Caragay

0 Oct 27, 2008

What are you looking in a Origin trip??

Hola amigos, I wanted to ask you what are you guys looking in a Origin trip, can you please share a bit with me .- What would make you take…

Started by Pablo Castaneda

1 Oct 21, 2008
Reply by Alun Evans

No more Hot Coffee

So the more I cup coffee the more I am convinced that we should not be serving any coffee to customers that is over 160 degrees F. When we…

Started by Andy Newbom

19 Oct 16, 2008
Reply by Brady

Coffee Buyers Pick Plain, not $$

An article on Cincinnati.com financial troubles effecting coffee ordering at a local coffee shop. From the Article: "Our downtown custome…

Started by Matt Milletto

2 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Alun Evans

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service