All Discussions Tagged 'coffee' (463)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Common Ground Cafe

This place is a little off the beaten path but it is well worth it! It has a great atmosphere to it, as the staff is always friendly and we…

Started by Nate Forbes

0 Dec 17, 2008

Looking for a coffee shop manager to work in London, UK

We're looking for someone with experience running a profitable cafe business and a love and enthusiasm for good coffee to run a coffee shop…

Started by Ric

0 Dec 15, 2008

Help please Re Coffee Farming Opportunity In Brazil

My brother is getting married in Brazil this coming summer 09 and since I'm flying there for the wedding anyhow I was thinking of looking f…

Started by Chasse

1 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Chasse

The Ultimate Coffee Profitability Seminar - How to survive and thrive in todays economic climate

The American Barista and Coffee School to Help Coffee Retailers Combat Current Financial Crisis January 10-11 [Portland] February 28-March…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Dec 8, 2008

Holiday Espresso and Beverage Recipes

Ginger at Gourmet Source and Ghirardelli sent me a bunch of holiday recipes for everyone to check out. I am pasting them below. Thanks Ging…

Started by Matt Milletto

1 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by Chasse

The American Barista and Coffee School Presents the Ultimate Coffee Profitability Seminar

The American Barista and Coffee School to Help Coffee Retailers Combat Current Financial Crisis January 10-11 [Portland] February 28-March…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Dec 4, 2008

coffee club

coffee club sounds like cool name for me coffee shops chain... ...is there already one with that name ? How to find out I don't want to mes…

Started by Domagoj Trusic

2 Nov 27, 2008
Reply by Domagoj Trusic

In shop vac-pot?

In my opinion and experience, I prefer vac-pot over any other conventional brewing method if it is done properly. Therefore, I was wonderin…

Started by Jimmy(Alexander)Smalls

4 Nov 20, 2008
Reply by Brady

The Sparrows Coffee Tea & Newsstand

The Sparrows was opened on November 16, 2007 by Mike & Lori Knorr. Already known in Grand Rapids as having a great atmosphere, we are c…

Started by Lorena Slager

0 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Kurt Stauffer

Clover tabs vs. Puro-Caff...

So, as Clover tabs are harder and harder to get (we run out an wait a while to get them and then we run out again)...I'm wondering what oth…

Started by Alex Negranza

2 Nov 12, 2008
Reply by Alex Negranza

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service