All Discussions Tagged 'coffee' (463)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Contacts in Argentina/Chile?

Hello I'm heading down to do some solo backpacking through Argentine and Chile. Starting out in Santiago. I was simply wondering (hoping)…

Started by Joey Trujillo

2 Jan 31, 2009
Reply by Marista

The Buddhist precept of "Right Work" as it relates to Coffee Careers.

I have often heard it said that good work and good relationships are the key to one's happiness. I certainly have found that in my life whe…

Started by Zechariah White

4 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

My grinder smells funny...

I recently picked up a La San Marco SM 95 It had previously been sitting in a basement collecting dust for at least a year and a half. I…

Started by Billy Kangas

18 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Steve Williams

JP's Coffee

Located in downtown Holland, Michigan, JP's has a warm family friendly atmosphere with great conversation, delicious treats and of course,…

Started by Jack Groot

0 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Bryan Wray

brewing coffee at home - retailers selling whole bean

It is interesting to see more and more articles and declarations from retailers that sales are down. It does seem however that there are st…

Started by Matt Milletto

2 Jan 18, 2009
Reply by Sarah

Espresso Bueno

one of my two favorite coffee shop in vermont. Barista owned and operated.The shop features an array of coffee products, baked goods, smoot…

Started by eric

0 Jan 16, 2009

Gravity Coffee

Gravity Coffee is the name of the brand of coffee, as well as a cozy little cafe found on the Terrace, Wellington City. The Terrace is a st…

Started by Alun Evans

0 Jan 10, 2009

Coffee as Wine, neither purple nor alcoholic. Discuss.

The narrative of "we need to treat coffee like wine" has been thrown around a lot over the last 5 years, and is gaining a lot of ground. I…

Started by Steves

11 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe

Bevalo - espresso, coffee, tea, treats

Our coffee isn't bitter, neither are we.

Started by jon stovall

0 Dec 30, 2008

Filtry Cafe, Warsaw

Filtry is one of the first speciality coffee orientated places in Poland, contributes a lot to a newly born and growing coffee culture in t…

Started by daria d

0 Dec 29, 2008
Reply by Miro

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service