All Discussions Tagged 'coffee' (463)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What to look for in Online bean sales.

Hey guys, I'm in the process of establishing an online store to sell mainly green bean but some roasted beans as well. To start with, I w…

Started by Dave_G

0 May 24, 2009

old city java

Knoxville's oldest coffee shop specializing in espresso, drip coffee, press pot, loose leaf teas, coffee culture and coffee education. We…

Started by meg

0 May 23, 2009

interested in gluten- and allergen-free baked goods??

Interested in gluten- and allergen-free baked goods for your shop?? Follow @GrannyLala on Twitter I met this gal today and she has a real…

Started by Shaun N.

0 May 22, 2009

Concession Cart and Kiosk Covers - Standard and Custom Sizes

Hi My company, Equip Inc. manufactures fabric security covers for carts and kiosks. We're happy to provide a quote on a security cover to…

Started by scott mullens

0 May 21, 2009

What does chicago have to offer?

Im planning a trip to Chicago this summer. I going to hit up intelligentsia and metropolis for sure, but what else special should I check o…

Started by Logan Demmy

3 May 14, 2009
Reply by Logan Demmy

Salted Coffee anyone?

~ SALTED COFFEE: Taiwan chain adds sea salt to cold cream foam. Next innovations: cheese coffee & fruity coffee. http://tinyurl.com/Sal

Started by Treva

15 May 8, 2009
Reply by Jesse -D->

We're in Utah's 100 Must Try Culinary Creations

The Lovacore 100 "Utah's 100 Must Try Culinary Creations" 47. A cup of siphon coffee Chances are good that you’ve never tasted a cup of c…

Started by John P

6 May 7, 2009
Reply by Jesse -D->

Fetco Brewer For Sale

I have for sale a lightly used, two year old Fetco Extractor CBS-2042. Included are 4 Luxus L3D one gallon thermal dispensers in good condi…

Started by Jesse Bladyka

0 May 6, 2009

Slow Roasting vs Fast Roasting?

For dicussion: Are you a slow roaster or a fast roaster? What i mean is do you regularly finish your roasts in under 12:00min or well over…

Started by Chris Cockrell

3 May 1, 2009
Reply by John P

Purchasing an Established Coffee Business

I've been working for a coffee franchise as an assistant manager at one of the hotels here in Las Vegas, NV for 5 years. I'm interested in…

Started by Christine

9 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Christine

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service