All Discussions Tagged 'coffee' (463)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Moto-Espresso Coffee Cart

Serving fine Italian roast espresso, caffe's and beverages outside.

Started by Moto-Espresso Coffee Carts

0 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Moto-Espresso Coffee Carts

How to make a Latte

If you haven't seen this yet it's interesting.... The video is about 10 minutes long. This guy does these "cooking" videos (he's done almos…

Started by Billy Kangas

9 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by illudereludere

Novice Interested in Learning in Europe

Hello to all of you coffee lovers out there! Let me be frank, I am a chef, not a barista and my cofffee knowledge is limited, but I would l…

Started by Chandler Tomayko

0 Jul 25, 2009

Great opportunity to start your espresso/coffee business today $6800

self contained espresso coffee cart - fully equipped with refrigerator- water pumps, Four 5 gallons water tanks, one 8 gallon-reservoir tan…

Started by Settie Safa

0 Jul 23, 2009

Organic coffee posts 'surprising' North American growth in 2008

"Organic coffee imports to the United States and Canada posted a surprise 12 per cent volume increase in 2008 year-on-year because of healt…

Started by Eyal Rosen

0 Jul 21, 2009

Tracking Expenses

What software or system do you use to track expenses? I am trying to decide what software to purchase for bookkeeping. We use a payroll ser…

Started by Kelly Nagel

5 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by stephanie crocker

Best Beans for a Bright, Bold, Full-Bodied Cold-Brew Iced Coffee?

Hello, all! At my cafe we currently employ the brew-it-strong-cut-it-with-ice method of preparing iced coffee, which I find pretty distaste…

Started by Mr. F

4 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Mr. F

The Short List: SLC Eats [Downtown]

It's coming up on our fifth year, and it's been a good summer for us. And if I don't make a note of it, who will? :) "Editor’s Note: Vanes…

Started by John P

0 Jul 7, 2009

I am new to Barista Exchange - Chicago area

I am currently going to school for my AAS in Foodservice Administration. Want to get as much information as possible. I am looking to open…

Started by Julie Swiderski

0 Jul 7, 2009

What's your favorite bizarre/unusual coffee term?

I've had the word "Bucaramanga" stuck in my head for a week now. What's stuck in yours?

Started by Damion A

5 Jul 4, 2009
Reply by Denise Smith

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service