All Discussions Tagged 'city' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My First Roast (Behmor 1600)

Hello everyone! I just finished up my first roast on the behmor 1600, and I'm a little unsure of where exactly they fall. I was shooting fo…

Started by Jacob

2 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Jacob

La Nilad Coffee & Tea

La Nilad Coffee & Tea is a local independent coffee and tea shop in the Philippines, bringing the Filipino touch in the specialty coffe…

Started by Ron Serapio

0 Aug 17, 2011

Explaining espresso machine distribution

How does a brand new La Marzocco, Nuovo Simonelli, Synesso or Slayer espresso machine get to a shop? These are four of the most exciting an…

Started by Joshua Godsey

6 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Brady

Salt Lake City Coffee

Hey guys, I have a buddy visiting Salt Lake City this weekend and is looking for great coffee!  Anyone have advice?  I'd love to pass it al…

Started by Jason Duncan

1 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Tory Lynn Hallenburg

What you love about your current coffee city.

Out of  curiosity , Why do  you live  where you live and what  do you like or  love about the city or town where you serve coffee (provided…

Started by Chris/Dale

3 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

Coffee in Salt Lake City?

Hey all - I've got a customer traveling to the Salt Lake City area this week... Any good shops/roasters he should check out?Thanks in advan…

Started by Mike Shipley

3 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by John P

Bevalo - espresso, coffee, tea, treats

Our coffee isn't bitter, neither are we.

Started by jon stovall

0 Dec 30, 2008

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service