All Discussions Tagged 'barista' (157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Michigan Partner

Dear Coffee Lovers, I am living on the west coast for the time being working for a very well respected coffee company. I am planning on mo…

Started by Andrew

4 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Kurt Stauffer

SCAE AUTHORISED TRAINER

I am from Croatia,small country near Italy, I went to last seminar in London to become one and I am very happy about it , how does it help…

Started by Domagoj Trusic

4 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Dale Harris

House Grind - Come work in Southern Spain?

Hello, My partners and I started House Grind a year ago bringing a business model that is common to North America and elsewhere in Europe…

Started by Ashley

0 Dec 3, 2009

VIVA BARISTA tip jar

I wanted a challenge with fancying up the tip jar, not the best, but I'm happy with the out come... Enjoy :)

Started by Lindsey

0 Dec 2, 2009

Barista Exchange Header Design Contest

Hi bX'ers! I woke up this morning with an idea, and I want to see it happen. Even I get a little bored of the same header on Barista Excha…

Started by Matt Milletto

10 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Matt Milletto

Espresso Post

Top baristas Wicked espresso Fresh baked goods Oh, the paninis Summer-time patio Awesome spot

Started by mark krause

0 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Ashleigh Max Waters

Customers with weird phobias

Quick background 'graph because I'm new: I work at a Bullsh*t Starbucks. This means we are not owned/operated by Starbucks (and therefore…

Started by Underground Barista

11 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

Can someone come up with a recipe of an over ice espresso concoct with green tea jelly?

Hello.... Can someone come up with a recipe of an over ice espresso concoct with green tea jelly? What syrup flavors that is green in col…

Started by shirley chua

0 Nov 5, 2009

Looking for Barista (Jakarta, Indonesia)

Hello, We are a new independent coffee shop looking for a barista, at least having 1 year experience. Anyone who are interested please lea…

Started by Tommy

7 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Alun Evans

Barista For Hire

Hi Everyone My name is Chris Tellez. I'm an eighteen year old barista and assistant manager at Espresso Post in Collingwood, Ontario, Cana…

Started by Chris Tellez

7 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Jay Caragay

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service