All Discussions Tagged 'barista' (157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

counter culture nyc latte art throw down.

anyone going? it benefits Japan.

Started by barista Dan

0 Apr 5, 2011

Things that make you go hmmmm?

Like why on the SCAA homepage UPCOMING EVENTS section the N. Central RBC 2/18-20 and SE RBC 2/11-13 are up there while NW RBC 1/28-30 happe…

Started by Mike McGinness

83 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Marty G Curtis

Calling all Cincinnati area baristas

Im really interested in some type of barista jam together here in the nati, just wanted to see if there was anyone interested? I was thinki…

Started by Logan Demmy

36 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Matthew

In the Spirit of Italy

You'd think most discussions with a topic title that included the name of Italy would have something to do with espresso, especially here.…

Started by Keith Goduti

0 Jan 16, 2011

Calling all barista photographers!!

We are currently in the process of updating the Puro Caff website, and as we all know, it's important to get the imagery right when it come…

Started by Urnex/Puro Caff®

2 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Troy

Hey Portland!

So I just got approved for my apartment in the south east and now I need to find a job! I know a bit about coffee and pull some good shots…

Started by Jonathan

1 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Daniel Gruska

For the coffee drinker, not the coffee lover

I want to get my boyfriend a new coffee maker for Christmas. His is all nasty and dirty and he doesn't even know how awful it is. Here's th…

Started by Ann

4 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Mike McGinness

Barista Exchange to Italy

I was wondering if anyone had any information on programs that operate like foreign exchange students only with baristas instead. Awhile ag…

Started by Jessica Jarrett

0 Nov 21, 2010

Experienced Barista/Shop Manager looking for work in the Vancouver, WA/Portland, OR area

I have two years experience in coffee. Currently manage a cafe in the Sacramento area but I'm moving to Vancouver. Very proficient with a s…

Started by Joseph Plaugher

3 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Jason Haeger

Looking for a hard working, quality driven barista in Austin, Tx.

I need to hire a full time barista in Austin, Tx.We're an independently owned shop with a focus on quality coffee as well as relationships…

Started by Lisa Kettyle

2 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service