All Discussions Tagged 'bar' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Turn Key ++ Concession Trailer FOR SALE

A better coffee experience™ awaits...All you have to do is hook up, and go! For sale is a vintage 1940’s Spartan Trailercoach that has bee…

Started by Kyle Martin

0 Jan 7, 2016

Cold Brew Nitro "On Tap" + Marketing to Bars/Restaurants

Anyone have experience attempting to bring a cold brew (possibly with nitro) system into a non-coffee focused establishment? Say high-end b…

Started by Daniel Demers

1 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by sandy hughes

Space between bar edge and espresso machine

What is a standard width between the edge of the bar and where the espresso machine starts? 5"?

Started by Rick Astley

9 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Rick Astley

Knockbox - Pitcher Rinser location

This maybe rather particular, but coffee people are particular folk so I thought I'd ask. As a barista, would you prefer the pitcher rinser…

Started by Benjamin Toalston

6 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Benjamin Toalston

Espresso bar layout

This question may seem rudimentary, but I am curious what everyone's espresso bar layout looks like.  I am in the process of designing a la…

Started by Paradise Coffee

13 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Jay Caragay

Bought a Ditting KR 1203 and I'd like your thoughts on it

I just picked up a Ditting KR 1203 used and pretty cheap.  I'm going to give it a thorough deep cleaning and have the burrs sharpened befor…

Started by Daniel Williamson

2 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Daniel Williamson

what is the exact bar pressure of a espresso machine?

Hi there!   I'm working with a Faema E92 Elite 4-Group. And I've notice that everytime I'm pushing a button for a shot, the meter in the ga…

Started by Jason Bakker

3 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Chris

How do we ignite passion for cleaning the cafe?

We all are passionate about coffee. We gladly burn hours upon hours practicing, thinking, blogging, watching, and learning all about how we…

Started by Deferio

9 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Joona Suominen

Nook

Nook is a new business on the ground floor of a beautiful old house near the end of NW 23rd Ave by Raleigh. They serve Cellar Door's excell…

Started by Daniel Gruska

0 Nov 20, 2010

Coffee Bars in Italy

My wife and I are talking about taking a trip to Italy this coming Fall. I would like to mix a little business with pleasure. Anyone know…

Started by Mike M

5 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Mitchell Schuur

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service