All Discussions Tagged 'art' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I could use a couch (or two)!

Hello bXers! I just got word that I have been selected to participate in the New World Latte Art Championships at Coffee Fest in Minneapol…

Started by Parris Graves

1 May 15, 2010
Reply by Shellie Adams

Coffee Fest World Latte Art Championships BRACKET

The bracket for the upcoming Minneapolis World Latte Art Championships is up! Coffee Fest is pleased to announce the creation and debut of…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 May 13, 2010

Etching tools?

Hey all, I'm wondering what people are using as a tool to etch designs in latte art.  Typically, we just use our thermometers, but we've st…

Started by Adam Wilson

41 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Victoria Wilcox

New World Latte Art Championships - Debuting at Coffee Fest MN

New World Latte Art Championships   Welcome to the "New World Latte Art Championships at Coffee Fest" sponsored by Nuova Simonelli, Dillan…

Started by Matt Milletto

4 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by chris ganger

Chai Latte art - Is it possible?

Due to a very limited exposure to chai products, I am ignorant of the various ways to present this beverage. I apologize for my ignorance a…

Started by Paul Yates

13 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Jeremy Perrine

The Answer to the Big Gulp Latte

The "Double Decker", coming to a cafe near you soon. Yes folks, it's a 12oz latte nestled atop a "flat white" latte.   Or what happens duri…

Started by Mike McGinness

8 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Alex C. McGregor

Minneapolis-Sioux Falls Latte Challenge

Sioux Falls has begun monthly latte art challenges and would like to set up a challenge between the two cities of Sioux Falls and Minneapol…

Started by Michelle

3 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Justin Holinka

translation of Sawada's book?

Anyone know if someone has translated the Japanese text of the Free Pour Latte Art Handbook by Hiroshi Sawada? I've got the book, which is…

Started by nobleviola

1 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Ruston Reynolds

Latte Art! HELP!

I was wondering if I could get some good advice and opinions about how to make Latte Art. I have read a few things online, and tried a few…

Started by Stacy Wofford

22 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by victor

Coffee Fest NYC/NJ Meadowlands - FREE Admission via bX

Hello Barista Exchange Members! I am very excited about the upcoming Coffee Fest show at the Meadowlands, NJ March 5th - 7th.In this challe…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Jan 27, 2010

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service