All Discussions Tagged 'Washington' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for work in Olympia, WA

Hey! I'm a barista recloating from Reno to Olympia, Washington and I wanted to put out as many feelers as possible in the coffee world! If…

Started by Mallory

0 Oct 13, 2016

Dubsea Coffee

Best place in White Center, WA to get an espresso.... or even all of West Seattle ;P

Started by Sean

0 Aug 24, 2011

Olympia Coffee Roasting Co.'s ~ Cherry Street Roasting Works & Cafe

Everyone's favorite caffeination station between Portland and Seattle. Come by and check out Olympia's first dedicated 100% Organic micro-r…

Started by Dave White

0 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by Mike Cannon

Forza Coffee Company - Downtown Puyallup, WA

Which do you value more, the experience and interaction with who ever is running the coffee shop, or the quality of the product you receive…

Started by Bryan Reynolds

0 Nov 9, 2009

Shops in the D.C. area?

I"m going to be in the Washington D.C. area for a couple of weeks and I need a cafe or two that will make me feel at home (I will really ne…

Started by Derek Dyson

2 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by lindsaytron

interested in gluten- and allergen-free baked goods??

Interested in gluten- and allergen-free baked goods for your shop?? Follow @GrannyLala on Twitter I met this gal today and she has a real…

Started by Shaun N.

0 May 22, 2009

For Non-"Event" Attendees...

I don't know what's going on with everyone else,...but I'll be streaming the WBC at my cafe, Mokas Cafe and Coffee Bar. We're working on a…

Started by Alex Negranza

0 Apr 12, 2009

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service