All Discussions Tagged 'Starbucks' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Clover for Sale

I am interested in purchasing a Clover machine. If you have one for sale, or are aware of anyone who does please contact JT at: 2a16678f@o…

Started by JT

0 Feb 8, 2014

Anyone gonna read Howard Schultz's new book?

I wonder how many "gold stars" you'll get for buying it!

Started by Doug Rice

0 Mar 30, 2011

Hire a former starbucks manager?

So a woman came into the shop that I manage today to drop off her resume, and to get some face time with me. And while we were talking she…

Started by Chris

28 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Jared Rutledge

Mocha Wars

Besides the clip being from Fox news I'm interested to hear your opinions too. http://www.foxnews.com/search-results/m/22263201/coffee-war

Started by Scott Bruggman

4 May 14, 2009
Reply by Cedric

Starbucks Books

Anybody know of any good books about Starbucks? I've read 'My Sisters a Barista' and I loved it, so Im looking for more. Thanks for your ti…

Started by Dave Green

3 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by Dave Green

Starbucks Markout Exchanges

I work for Starbucks in Cornwall, England. Although we have a fantastic range of whole bean coffees on sale, We dont have some that are ava…

Started by Dave Green

3 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Dave Green

Starbucks closes stores, reconsiders 401k, buys a new Jet?

I saw that Sarah Allen also blogged about this. Interesting purchase considering the company has told their employees they may reconsider t…

Started by Matt Milletto

2 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by John P

Starbucks NZ- water wastage article

I am pretty sure that all the independents posting here would cringe reading the article below. Its pretty interesting that apparently this…

Started by Alun Evans

3 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Alun Evans

Starbucks announces stores to be closed. Any near you?

Starbucks has posted the list of stores confirmed to be closing. The list can be found here: http://www.starbucks.com/aboutus/USStoreClosur

Started by Jason Dominy

2 Jul 24, 2008
Reply by Shiloh Nelson

Future of Clover?

Does anyone have any ideas on what the impact of Starbucks purchase of Coffee Equipment Co. will have on current and future Clover owners?…

Started by Ron Borlongan

5 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by Michael Anthony Lopez

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service