All Discussions Tagged 'Seattle' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Occhio Cafe

Occhio Opened in April under the radar and has quietly built a loyal following in SoDO and Pioneer Square, serving Stumptown Coffee and all…

Started by John Gascon

0 Sep 18, 2009

Mug Shots Coffee Shop

Serves nothing but the highest quality products while concentrating on great customer service. We are a small, personal, shop with a drive…

Started by Becky Courington

0 Aug 4, 2009

Cafes tour in the Seattle area

Cafes tour in the Seattle area Hi. BX baristas~ I am barista in South Korea. I am planning to Café tour start on this Saturday. I am going…

Started by John J.H. Bang

3 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Eyal Rosen

Coming to Seattle

I am coming to Seattle at the end of July to volunteer/intern at Q Cafe. I still need a place to stay up there. So if any of you have an ex…

Started by Matt Busby

0 Jun 8, 2009

Westminster Station

What happens when you take the best coffee equipment in the world, add an uncompromising desire to be the best, and treat a Westminster…

Started by George

0 May 6, 2009

For Non-"Event" Attendees...

I don't know what's going on with everyone else,...but I'll be streaming the WBC at my cafe, Mokas Cafe and Coffee Bar. We're working on a…

Started by Alex Negranza

0 Apr 12, 2009

Seattle is going to get a neutral barista enhancement lounge!

I'm so very jealous of Portland and not only the transparency between coffee roasters and information sharing but they also have Bellissimo…

Started by Sarah Dooley

2 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Chadwick Rookstool

Starbucks closes stores, reconsiders 401k, buys a new Jet?

I saw that Sarah Allen also blogged about this. Interesting purchase considering the company has told their employees they may reconsider t…

Started by Matt Milletto

2 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by John P

Meet the Baristas Party at Coffee Fest Seattle! Victrola Coffee and Barista Exchange!

Hello bXers! Many have been asking about a bX meet up party at Coffee Fest Seattle, well ... here it is. Victrola Coffee Roasters has been…

Started by Matt Milletto

17 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Matt Milletto

Cafes in Seattle

I'm going to be up in Seattle for CoffeeFest and I was wondering what the good cafes are in the downtown area. I'm looking for places that…

Started by Dave

15 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Greenway Barista

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service