All Discussions Tagged 'Seattle' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for work in the Seattle area...

I just moved back after nine years in the Midwest and I am looking for job in the coffee industry.  I have a few leads, but I just thought…

Started by Terika

1 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by peter pan

Dubsea Coffee

Best place in White Center, WA to get an espresso.... or even all of West Seattle ;P

Started by Sean

0 Aug 24, 2011

Any good coffee in Portland or Seattle? <---Caffeinated cyclists need advice!

Hey Gaiz!!!So I'm taking a biking trip with some coffee/biker nerds! Were biking from Seattle to the coast and then back west to Portland.…

Started by Sara Travis

2 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Jon Freihofer

The Open Letter from Coffee Fest to SCAA Members

Coffee Fest Show is the first client I landed for Chalkboarder, a company I founded early in 2009, that provides social media strategies an…

Started by Jeffrey J Kingman

56 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Stickman

Looking for Coffee Work in Seattle (Available Starting May 15th)

Hey all, I am moving to Seattle this week to start graduate school at University of Washington. Unfortunately, I can't start at the univers…

Started by Brendon Parsons

0 May 10, 2010

(Help!) Hotels near Stumptown Seattle

Hey guys,My girlfriend and I are going to visit Seattle in the beginning of June! I'm looking for an affordable hotel close to Stumptown/Vi…

Started by Chris Dodson

6 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Spencer Abbott

Roaster visits in Seattle

I'm working in North Carolina for a cafe that is just starting to roast it's own, and am flying into Seattle before driving out to Sandpoin…

Started by James Tooill

0 Jan 26, 2010

New, unique book on coffee culture

In the only book of its kind, Driven to Espresso authoritatively and beautifully captures the entire evolution of drive-through coffee stan…

Started by Ray Weisgerber

5 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Ray Weisgerber

Espresso Buono Garden Cafe

Welcome to Espresso Buono Garden Cafe! We're an indie coffee shop set among ponds and gardens ... a truly secret haven in the heart of Lynn…

Started by penny wight

0 Oct 10, 2009

Puget Sound Area/North Seattle/Snohomish County Request - Monin Syrup Exchange

Hi there, I am new to the biz and this site - looks promising on all fronts! I use Monin Syrups (I LOVE them and will never go back); howe…

Started by Becky Courington

3 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by ray peck

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service