All Discussions Tagged 'Roasting' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Favorite Single Origin Dark Roast Coffees??

What is everyone's favorite single origin dark roasts? When I say "dark" I mean Full City-Full City+ max. No French, Italian or that non-se…

Started by Paul

12 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Cathy Zellmer

5 Things an "Ordinary" Person Should Know When Buying/Drinking Coffee

On top of being a barista, I am also a journalism student. After my classmates find out that I moonlight as a professional coffee geek, I g…

Started by Luke Passow

34 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Dave West

Dump Smoke when roasting in retail environment.

My shop is about to start roasting to order and I am wondering how other shops deal with dump smoke in their shop. We will be using the Amb…

Started by Bwynn

10 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Brady

Cultivar Coffee & Tea Co.

Cultivar Coffee & Tea is located in Dallas, Texas. Pioneered by two coffee enthusiasts who appreciate every coffee for what it truly is…

Started by Jonathan Meadows

0 Mar 10, 2010

Roaster visits in Seattle

I'm working in North Carolina for a cafe that is just starting to roast it's own, and am flying into Seattle before driving out to Sandpoin…

Started by James Tooill

0 Jan 26, 2010

The Muse Coffee Company

The Muse Coffee Company is located at 1509 Enterprise Drive in Lynchburg VA. Opened August of 2008 and growing in success and popularity. W…

Started by Bwynn

0 Sep 23, 2009

How long should one wait to cup after roasting?

How long should one wait to cup after roasting? Is there any school of thought about this? The beans are going to off-gas quite a bit and t…

Started by Andy

6 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Tommy Smith

Slow Roasting vs Fast Roasting?

For dicussion: Are you a slow roaster or a fast roaster? What i mean is do you regularly finish your roasts in under 12:00min or well over…

Started by Chris Cockrell

3 May 1, 2009
Reply by John P

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service