All Discussions Tagged 'Portland' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for roomies for USBC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why hello there! My dearest sister and I are really really really really.... broke. HOWEVER! For the sake of good coffee, we are scrappin…

Started by Carla Ruckman

1 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Carla Ruckman

American Barista & Coffee School Announces New Latte Art and Sensory Skills Workshops - USBC

Portland, OR (February 9, 2009) – Two new half-day latte art and sensory skills training workshops will be held concurrent with this year’s…

Started by Matt Milletto

2 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Andrew Hetzel

USBC Official Website is UP!

Hey bX land! The new official website for the USBC 2009 is up! http://www.usbc2009.com I have been in a lot of the "party planning" commit…

Started by Matt Milletto

1 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Jesse -D->

NWRBC '08,...What Gives?

New Rules? With Coffee Fest? Without Coffee Fest? Seattle? Portland? Anyone out there know what's going on? I've heard a loooot of dif…

Started by Alex Negranza

3 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by Alex Negranza

Barista traveling to Oregon!

Hi! I'm a barista in Chicago (Italian Coffee Bar- Lakshore Location) and I'm going home for 2-3 weeks from June 17 to July 10. Home for me…

Started by Anna Mae Naef

0 Jun 3, 2008

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service