All Discussions Tagged 'NYC' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NYC Networking

Hi, all! I run a hospitality agency associated with TrueBrew Coffee & Tea Outfitters that specializes in in-office speciality coffee a…

Started by Kate

0 Feb 23, 2017

NYC Networking

Hi, all! I run a hospitality agency associated with TrueBrew Coffee & Tea Outfitters that specializes in in-office speciality coffee a…

Started by Kate

0 Feb 23, 2017

Daily Press Bed-Stuy

A french press and espresso bar focusing on the history of Bed-Stuy.

Started by Elizabeth Ryan

0 Jun 16, 2011

Seeking Baristas

O CAFÉ is a Brazilian coffee shop in NYC opening in January 2011. We offer only the best coffee from Brazil and South America as well as a…

Started by O CAFE

0 Dec 13, 2010

NYC: Coffee as a Culinary Medium

RBC Hosts Top Baristas for Signature Drink Tasting              In conjunction with the 2010 World Barista Competition, RBC NYC is premieri…

Started by Ben Pratt

2 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Jared Rutledge

moving advice

after operating at present location (Mineola, Long Island) for nearly 3-years, ongoing difficulties with our landlord (less than perfect le…

Started by mo'joe

7 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by mo'joe

NYC Coffee and Espresso Service Techs?

Does anybody here have a tech to recomend in the NYC area.  There seems to be a dearth of choice in such a major city.  Am I looking in the…

Started by Mike Sabol

3 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Jason

Looking for a passionate Coffee Person, working as barista and been part of our community, and the whole process of our business.

Hi Dear community. I am opening the highest quality Brazilian Coffee shop in NYC. Will be the first in Manhattan. I am a food service Perso…

Started by O CAFE

0 Jan 2, 2010

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service