All Discussions Tagged 'Intelligentsia' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Revolucion Coffee + Juice

We are located in the Alamo Heights area of San Antonio, TX. We offer a full espresso bar, with traditionally hand crafted style drinks. We…

Started by Kaitlin Chapman

0 Sep 28, 2012

FIX COFFEE

FIX COFFEE is located in the Echo Park neighborhood of Los Angeles, CA.  Come check us out!   Twitter @fixcoffeeco Facebook - Fix Coffee Lo…

Started by Marc A. Gallucci

0 Feb 9, 2012

Daily Press Bed-Stuy

A french press and espresso bar focusing on the history of Bed-Stuy.

Started by Elizabeth Ryan

0 Jun 16, 2011

2010 USBC Finalist Results

6th - Mike Marquard, Kaldi's Coffee Company (St. Louis, MO)5th - Charles Babinski, Intelligentsia (Chicago, IL)4th - Sara Peterson, Verve C…

Started by Aaron Duckworth

1 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Brady

The Hub

Intelligentsia coffee via lever machine and pour overs along side Verde bikes

Started by Jason Strother

0 Dec 29, 2009

espresso NEAT

neat: \ˈnēt\ 1: free from added matter; pure 2: marked by tasteful simplicity 3: of the very best kind; excellent espresso NEAT is an art…

Started by espresso Neat

0 Aug 10, 2009

The Hub Coffee Co.

Great coffee in the Biggest Little City!   Serving french pressed coffee roasted here in Reno by The Hub.  Also featuring a "traditional" e…

Started by Joey Trujillo

0 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Kelly Wright

I am looking for a friendly couch during the Spro' down in Chi' Town

I am traveling from Indy to attend on Friday and I wonder if anyone has a couch I could crash on. I am clean friendly and excited about the…

Started by Andy

7 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by Josh:D

Method Coffee Bar and Tea Lounge

Kick-ass Intelligentsia Coffees and Teas coming at you from Emory Village in Atlanta.

Started by Tim

0 Sep 21, 2008
Reply by Tim

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service