All Discussions Tagged 'Espresso' (84)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Westminster Station

What happens when you take the best coffee equipment in the world, add an uncompromising desire to be the best, and treat a Westminster…

Started by George

0 May 6, 2009

Artemis Cafe'

Coffee Lounge, Meditteranean Bistro & BarMal Pais, Costa Rica

Started by Artemis Cafe'

0 Apr 27, 2009

Elektra 3 group Extra Maxie Modern for sale

Three year old machine very well take care of, fully serviced annually and before it was stored. The Elektra would be a great machine for a…

Started by Jason Shipley

1 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Jason Shipley

New Espresso

I work at a coffee shop in central Wisconsin, and lately some of the customers and employees have been getting bored with our bean selectio…

Started by Nathan

6 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Jason Shipley

Coffee worth travelling for...

Where is your favorite cafe? I believe that as coffee lovers we should be able to find decent coffee no matter where we are in the world, a…

Started by Alistair Ramsay

0 Jan 20, 2009

Caffé Pronto at Festival at Riva

One Clover at this location. Free public cuppings Fridays and Saturdays at 2 p.m. Free wi-fi. Paninis, sandwiches, pastries and baked goods…

Started by Treva

0 Jan 18, 2009

2009 Australian Barista & Latte Art Championships

The Australian Barista Championships are being held on January 30, 31 & February 1 at the Gold Coast Exhibition & Convention Centre…

Started by Simon James

0 Jan 9, 2009

What are you doing to educate people on specialty coffee?

Obviously us coffee people have all had our fair share of bad run-ins with Jeff Simmermons - "I want a triple espresso over ice." I think…

Started by Chris Dodson

9 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by John

The Publick Cup

Locally Owned Coffee Shop with fairtly traded and many Organic coffees. Also serves artisan tea, fresh baked pastries, bagels, as well as m…

Started by Benjamin H Wilkinson

0 Nov 13, 2008

Espresso Con Zabaione

A few years ago I was managing a fine Italian restaurant at which I did everything from hire, serve, clean toilets, & cook. I ended up…

Started by Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe

2 Sep 17, 2008
Reply by Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service