All Discussions Tagged 'Competition' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

USBC Official Website is UP!

Hey bX land! The new official website for the USBC 2009 is up! http://www.usbc2009.com I have been in a lot of the "party planning" commit…

Started by Matt Milletto

1 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Jesse -D->

2009 Australian Barista & Latte Art Championships

The Australian Barista Championships are being held on January 30, 31 & February 1 at the Gold Coast Exhibition & Convention Centre…

Started by Simon James

0 Jan 9, 2009

2009 NWRBC

We are ineffably excited and eager to announce that Dillanos Coffee Roasters will be hosting the 2009 NWRBC January 9th-11th at the Temp…

Started by Jay Lijewski (TacomaPenna)

35 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Nick Cho

Tulsa Barista Competition - Topéca BaristaCup '08

Check out the event listing under "Events" for more information, or visit http://www.topecacoffee.com/baristacup08 for event details and…

Started by Heath Henley

0 Nov 19, 2008

Cup warming during prep time at barista competitions

I'm training Lily, El Salvador's barista champion, for the upcoming WBC and we would like to know if someone knows of a method or equipment…

Started by Federico Bolaños

21 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by Nuova Simonelli

NWRBC '08,...What Gives?

New Rules? With Coffee Fest? Without Coffee Fest? Seattle? Portland? Anyone out there know what's going on? I've heard a loooot of dif…

Started by Alex Negranza

3 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by Alex Negranza

Upcoming NWRBC? Dates? Places?

Is it not in conjunction with Coffee Fest this year? I've been asking around and have not been able to find any info. Anyone hear any inkli…

Started by Mark Pfaff

13 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by Mark Pfaff

Looking for Room to Share/Couch at NERBC.

Greetings, I'm personally footing the bill (like a great many of you) to compete at NERBC but am looking for some way to cut costs. Anyon…

Started by Benjamin H Wilkinson

4 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by wiggles

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service