All Discussions Tagged 'Coffee' (164)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rant about our current situation as Baristas in the US

I love what I do, and thats why I do it. However, in the world we live in, I'm starting to think things are a little off kilter. In every…

Started by Matthew

36 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Mac Pearce

5 Things an "Ordinary" Person Should Know When Buying/Drinking Coffee

On top of being a barista, I am also a journalism student. After my classmates find out that I moonlight as a professional coffee geek, I g…

Started by Luke Passow

34 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Dave West

Prima Coffee Barista Bash 003 - Louisville, KY

We are teaming up with the Java Brewing Company to host our 3rd Barista Bash! Hope you can make it!  To see more info on it, check out the…

Started by Prima Coffee

0 Aug 25, 2010

How my heart was won over by the clever.

About a year ago I tried a clever... My first review in a nutshell was "The brightness seems muted and the coffee doesn't have a ton of bod…

Started by Billy Kangas

0 Aug 10, 2010

The Open Letter from Coffee Fest to SCAA Members

Coffee Fest Show is the first client I landed for Chalkboarder, a company I founded early in 2009, that provides social media strategies an…

Started by Jeffrey J Kingman

56 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Stickman

Novo Coffee

Currently offering coffee served by the cup, via Clover.  We also always feature our Espresso Novo (Ethiopia, Panama, Columbia) as well as…

Started by Joshua McNeilly

0 Jul 19, 2010

NYC: Coffee as a Culinary Medium

RBC Hosts Top Baristas for Signature Drink Tasting              In conjunction with the 2010 World Barista Competition, RBC NYC is premieri…

Started by Ben Pratt

2 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Jared Rutledge

The Wormhole Coffee

We're OPEN!!!Come play with coffee in the Wicker Park neighborhood just South East of the 6 corners. 1462 N. Milwaukee Ave. Chicago, IL 606…

Started by Sara Travis

0 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Alex Stoffregen

A curious old portable coffee making thing..

Is anyone able to give me some more information about this curious piece of equipment? I am from Victoria, Australia, and was in the bush c…

Started by Victoria Wilcox

8 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Brady

Louisville Barista Bash 002

The first Louisville bash, Barista Bash 001, was featured in a write up in the latest issue of Barista Magazine. Barista Bash 002 will be h…

Started by Matt Galyon

3 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Matt Galyon

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service