All Discussions Tagged 'Brewing' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chemex Brewing Recipe

Hey CoffeeGeek Community. Happy to post our own personal Chemex recipe. Hope this can help. Cheers. You'll Need:Chemex®Crucial Coffee Reusa…

Started by Crucial Coffee

0 Feb 23, 2015

Chemex Ottomatic - Thoughts?

I did a quick scan of the forums and didn't see a topic on this. As an avid Chemex user I'm curious to see what the general consensus is fo…

Started by Crucial Coffee

0 Dec 23, 2014

What are the basic rules for Manual Brew Battles?

My shop is planning on holding a in-house barista manual brew battle in Christiansburg, VA, Lucie Monroe's Coffee Company. We are almost a…

Started by Joshua D. Keith

7 May 11, 2011
Reply by Joshua D. Keith

Cup Types

Hello Everyone,Recently I wrote a blog about some experimentation and research I have been doing in terms of how different cup shapes will…

Started by Benjamin Turiano

0 Nov 29, 2010

Fun with the BUNN Trifecta!

Hey BX crew,I have been having a blast playing around with different brew parameters on the new Trifecta. Anyone else have one and want to…

Started by Joshua Boyt

25 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Greg Hill

A curious old portable coffee making thing..

Is anyone able to give me some more information about this curious piece of equipment? I am from Victoria, Australia, and was in the bush c…

Started by Victoria Wilcox

8 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Brady

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service