Joseph Robertson's Discussions (711)

Discussions Replied To (589) Replies Latest Activity

"Any, Nice Shot. I wish I could do it to myself. So to speak. I said what I said beca…"

Joseph Robertson replied Sep 19, 2010 to Thank you starbucks for making me look incompetent

48 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Ari Reis

"Nice Point Matthew. This takes me to the topic that Erin started called, http://www.…"

Joseph Robertson replied Sep 19, 2010 to Thank you starbucks for making me look incompetent

48 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Ari Reis

"This is off of the piercing point Brandi but not off topic of "visual and perception…"

Joseph Robertson replied Sep 19, 2010 to face piercings..affect tips?

21 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Jacob

"Brandi, You have a good soul. No matter what coffee you brew up. Your soul is your s…"

48 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Ari Reis

"Nice John, Less is More. Back to the basics. Joe "

48 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Ari Reis

"Save your precious time to educate for the right opportunitys. We all go through the…"

48 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Ari Reis

"Matthew, As a shop owner I find this to be one of the ultimate challenges. To educat…"

48 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Ari Reis

"Matthew, I'm so on the same page with you on this. Joe "

Joseph Robertson replied Sep 18, 2010 to Thank you starbucks for making me look incompetent

48 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Ari Reis

"Now I get it. Got have one of yours one day. Joseph "

Joseph Robertson replied Sep 17, 2010 to Thank you starbucks for making me look incompetent

48 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Ari Reis

"Brandi, Did I miss-read something here. How do you describe the difference between a…"

Joseph Robertson replied Sep 17, 2010 to Thank you starbucks for making me look incompetent

48 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Ari Reis

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service