Joseph Robertson's Discussions (711)

Discussions Replied To (589) Replies Latest Activity

"Dawn, Thank you for your input on this topic. It is hard to get or find folks like y…"

Joseph Robertson replied Nov 7, 2010 to Shall I hire an experienced Barista or not?

27 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by Angie McDaniel

"Hey, Thanks Mike. Joe "

Joseph Robertson replied Nov 7, 2010 to Joe Glo

6 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"Joona, I think they already tried that one. ;^) Joe "

Joseph Robertson replied Nov 7, 2010 to Joe Glo

6 Nov 7, 2010

"Dav, Most important word of advice I can give is this. Try and spend as much time wi…"

Joseph Robertson replied Nov 7, 2010 to Shall I hire an experienced Barista or not?

27 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by Angie McDaniel

"It all depends Dav. I believe it is more important to understand what it depends on…"

27 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by Angie McDaniel

"Immediately take them to an eye wash station which I have never seen in a cafe' so I…"

Joseph Robertson replied Nov 6, 2010 to Joe Glo

6 Nov 7, 2010

"Denise, Not to worry. The upturn will come just as another down turn will come again…"

Joseph Robertson replied Nov 5, 2010 to Barista Training Schools

67 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by Dirk

"Thanks Mike "

Joseph Robertson replied Nov 4, 2010 to Your favorite Coffee-related Websites and Blogs

7 Nov 4, 2010

"Great Idea Paul but I'm not sure BX has enough space for all the great current and u…"

Joseph Robertson replied Nov 3, 2010 to Your favorite Coffee-related Websites and Blogs

7 Nov 4, 2010

"Chris, thank you for some real world practice and experience. Joe "

Joseph Robertson replied Oct 31, 2010 to How long does ground coffee stay fresh in doser???????

38 Oct 31, 2010

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service